Working on multiple projects is challenging, having to keep track of each project's state. While there are tools available one can use, I wanted to develop my own, tailor-made to the needs I have, while still being flexible to enhance the functionality I see the need for.
For now, the primary focus of the application is on software development projects, but that doesn't mean it's not able to manage other topics.
- Support for different issue types:
- Detailed instructions to be done in issues (to-do list)
- Support for text formatting (using Markdown syntax)
- Board issue cards with information about type (color-coded), assignee, progress
- Flexible user interface focused on work phases:
- Rich set of properties assignable to issues (e.g. priority, effort, SCM branch, change type)
- Version planing, utilizing change type (Semantic version scheme)
- Automatic changelog creation
- Quick recording of technical debts
- Issue relations (e.g. "blocked by")
- Subjects to keep track of affected resources (files, classes, assets, etc.)
- Administration application to define:
- Actors (Users, Roles)
- Workflows (Statuses, Transitions, Resolutions)
- Vue, Vue Router, Vuex
- TypeScript, Webpack, Composer, Docker Compose
- Lodash, uuid, marked, JWT
- Sass, SVG, Bulma
- PHP, Slim, MySQL
A simple project planing tool.
- Vue, Vue Router